Monday, October 4, 2010

Desperation..

Ok...how many times has our POA gone to the embassy to try to get visa's. Tomorrow is our most desperate attempt.

Our appointment is at 10 am our time (2pm GMT). She is bringing more "evidence" to prove to the embassy that our daughter's bio mother is truly dead. She is bringing every piece of evidence that could be found...death certificate, hospital bills, affadavit from family head (they already interviews this family head 6 months ago). If we don't get a Yes tomorrow - I don't know what we will be able to do.

My knees are hitting the floor tonight and I am going to be praying hard - if you feel compelled please pray for my family, pray the consul at the embassy will grant us visa's for my girls, pray their little hearts are not broken by this cruelly long wait. At 10 am (EST), throw up a little prayer for my daughters.

I don't want to have to move to Ghana - the commute to work would be very hard!

3 comments:

TheHappyNeills said...

praying!!!

Cindy said...

I will be thinking of you. I hope that you get the Yes you and your girls have been waiting for!

Shannon said...

We're all on our knees with you! This just HAS to be it!

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power