Sunday, October 3, 2010

dwelling...

I am trying not to dwell on the fact that our daughters have been waiting to come home for so long. I am really trying. I am trying to see that there are a lot of other things in our life that need resolving...we have to get my parents into their home and out of ours, we need to organize a lot of stuff in our house...we are still not moved in, we need to get our financial plan in order. We have a lot of things to work out. Maybe all of those things need to be resolved before my dughters can come home - I don't pretend to know God's timing.

I do know that the family we travelled with for court has their visa's and are in Ghana right now picking up their children. I am extremely happy for them - but I can't imagine what disappointment is going through my daughter's head as she sees the children she went to court with come home with their family and she is still sitting there waiting.

My heart is breaking today for that. Today is a tough day.

No comments:

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power