Tuesday, October 5, 2010

VISA'S!!!!!!!!

Yes this is the real post....our visa's are approved and the passports are at the Embassy. Thank you to everyone who prayed with me!

Hopefully our POA will have them in her hands by Friday. I have started scouting out travel plans and we hope to have our babies home this month. Of course, my passport expires in less than 6 months so I have to get a new passport!

I am just so relieved to have some new problems to deal with instead of waiting...waiting ....waiting!

I can go buy clothes for Alex and know that she will get to wear them, I can make plans for November and know all of my children will be here.

I am alternating between relief, excitement, joy and sneezing.

16 comments:

The Last Crusade said...

AWESOME!!!!!! I am very happy for you (even though I don't know you)!!

Mom to 2 Angels said...

So excited for you!!!!

TheHappyNeills said...

eeeeeeeeek! so exciting!!! praise the Lord!

Shannon said...

PRAISE THE LORD! I just knew this you guys had to get a break today. Can't wait to see those beautiful girls home where they belong!

Megan, aka LadyofMoonlight said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the best news I've heard in a long time. I've been checking here so much just praying and wishing and hoping for y'all and your girls. I can't wait to see photos of your family together at last :) Fingers crossed for easy travel!

The Robeys said...

Congratulations! I'm glad to finally see the "real" post! Can't wait to read all about the family reunion.

Hilary Marquis said...

What an awessome answer to prayer!

RylansMom said...

I AM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! :)

Cindy LaJoy said...

Hallelujah!!!

The Stevens said...

I am overjoyed!!! I am so happy they will be home in time for the holidays!!! Congrats to you and the family......God says he will not leave you orphan!! Just in his time not ours!!! Hopefully our news will soon follow!!!

Cindy said...

I am thrilled for you! Congratulations to your whole family!

Susan said...

I so happy your girls are coming home. Yeah!!!
Susan in Denver

Colleen said...

I am SO SO thrilled for you and your entire family! This is wonderful news! :D

Jackie said...

Sweet news, and happy shopping!!! YAYYY :)

bbqdaisy said...

What AMAZING NEWS!!!! Awesome, awesome, awesome! The TIME has come to bring home your beautiful daughters! Yippeeee! Celebrating with you Michelle, I so KNOW how excruciating the wait is!! I can't wait to see a "complete" family picture!!
Blessings on your week - hope it will be full of celebration!
Maria

Mala said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! jumping up and down!!!!!!!! woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power