Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Rockin mama challenge

We have an awesome glider that we bought right before Zebby came home. It is sitting in our playroom right now...mostly used for children rocking baby dolls.

A few weeks ago I signed up for the Rockin Mama Challenge...rocking your child 15 minutes a day...no interruptions, no ther kids in the room, no books, no cellphones...just rocking and loving. Of course....I haven't stopped my busy life to actually start it. Tonight it starts.

It is 15 min a day for 28 days. We were supposed to start so that the 28 days were up before Valentines day so that I could focus on my honey for Valentines day...but since my husband barely loves me anymore and will be out of town the weekend of Valentines day I figure the over run won't be a big deal!

Hop on over to One Thankful Mom to read more about the Rockin Mama Challenge....
I will let you know how it goes with Alex!

1 comment:

The Stevens said...

I love, love this! I will def do this despite the challenge, its something fun I can do for us!! The challenge ends on our Gotcha day, but you can never put a stop date on holding and rocking and spending 15 mins of undivided attention to your little ones!!!

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power