Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A month of gratitude

I am a little bit late starting this...but I saw it on facebook and I firmly believe that a thankfull heart is a happy heart (OK I may have stolen that from Veggie tales...but it is true).
Every day list 5 things you are grateful for...I am starting a little bit later (by like 30 minutes...so sue me!)

1. Zebby's excited face when fall leaves blow off the trees and into him
2. Benjamin's very over-exagerated attempt to repeat "pillow" after I sound out the LL's in great detail for him.
3. Lilianna showing me her hip-hop dance and singing the song at the same time.
4. French Vanilla creamer in the coffee at work (it is really delicious) and the perfect mixture of coffe to cream making it a creamy light brown color. one of my coworkers accidently threw away my coffee and then tried to replace it by putting a doppelganger coffee in the place I left my old coffee...but it was NOT the perfect color!
5. Pulling into the driveway and seeing my husband sitting on a chair holding the baby while the rest of the kids are playing rambunctiously on the domeclimber with lots of sun and a nice autumn breeze.

This is going to be a good month.

No comments:

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power