Sunday, November 13, 2011

Paperwork

I hate paperwork. I can never seem to get caught up on it...I have sooo much in every area of my life. I hate paper and work associated with paper. I hate paperwork that then has to get scanned into a computer to become electronic paperwork. Yes...I have to finish a bunch of postplacement reports tonight..it is true I am behind on paperwork and instead of blaming myself for not having gotten it done already I am blaming the poor helpless paperwork. Off to fill out forms. Speaking of forms, we received notification that our I600A was received at the lockbox...we are waiting for our fingerprint appointment.... Speaking of fingerprints...we have to redo our stupid FBI fingerprints again uggg. I'm done complaining because now I have reminded myself of more stuff I have to do.

No comments:

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power