Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ethiopia

My friend Shannon is en route to pick up her two new babies....well they aren't technically baby babies...but they are her new children.  She left today and i am so excited for her family!  We went through our first Kyrgyzstan adoption together and have been going through our second one together (for several years!).

I think she is trying to catch uo with us in terms of sheer number of children.....haha...she is as crazy as me!  I am just so excited for her and can't wait to see some awesome gotcha pictures.  It is always exciting and always very emotional when u go pick up your kids forever. 

Something I noticed in Africa that I didn't notice in Kyrgyzstan is that there is a more palpable battle going on between good and evil...seriously.  So, I will be praying for Shannon and her children as they become a family and travel home and if you will help cover her in prayer for her journey , well...that would rock!

No comments:

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power