Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm definitely a mom

I am in Orlando for a trauma anesthesia conference. It is pretty good so far, we meet 5 hours a day and then I chill out the rest of the day. I have been trying to study, but my brain isn't retaining like it used to. I think I need to do some brain calisthenics...haha. When I got here last night, my shuttle bus was loading next to the Disney buses....I was so sad that I wasn't getting on one of them with 7 overly tired, excited and freaking out kids. I really can't wait ti bring them. Of course who knows when we will logistically be able to actually bring everyone. I am sure it will be long after lilianna would be interested in going to the bippity boppity boutique and that makes me so sad. Oh well, I still have at least 8 years to get violet there. Somehow millions of people live happy lives never visiting disneyworld! I am so shallow! I am so lonely away from home I can't believe I have 2 more big conferencey things I have to do this year. My room doesn't even have a bathtub...no wonder I am depressed...haha. I did order room service though. I can't wait to get home. I have lots of things to take care of around the house. We ordered the wood for the playground....finally! Keith has been working on plans for like 2 years and we are finally going to get it done. Off to sleep now I hope.

No comments:

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power