Saturday, May 12, 2012

Camping

I am working today a nice 8 hour shift until 3.  I took call last night too so I am a little on the tired side...with a cold.  Violet has given a super runny nose to everyone.  woohoo.  Today after work, we are going camping for one night.  This will be our first family camping trip since October, 2008 when it was 30 degrees, Ben was 3 1/2 months on an apnea monitor.  As you can imagine from that description...it has taken me 3 1/2 years to recover from that experience and willingly try camping again.

So, we have a great big tent, a cot with an airmattress on top, and 5 excited kids.  Although, i can't tell for sure, I bet Violet is excited too...haha. 

I may live to post about it....but you never know!

No comments:

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power