Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Study breaks

I have been hitting the books super hard while on my current working vacation in beautiful Decatur, Al.  After about 10 hours of mindnumbing studying I hit the internet to unwind.  Guess what...there are still people adopting children and blogging about it.  It has been so long since I could just peruse my old blog haunts and backtrack traffic to my blog...I didn't realize that there are people in the world who are completing homestudies...waiting for referrals, gathering clothes to travel with.

You know what else...there are still people blogging about mission trips, planning more trips and doing their part to help orphans.  I have been going to the same old blogs for the last 2 or 3 years without branching out and it was fun to find brand new places to visit and new peoples lives to peak into.  By the way....I LOVE the same old blogs! 

It was fun, and now I am going to collapse in bed for another day of work and studying!

No comments:

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power