Monday, September 17, 2012

My take on taxes

If u order a copy of the us tax code, you have to pay for 16845 pages. Who pays who doesn't pay state, federal, local....whatever. Democrats have some propaganda, republicans have some propaganda...blah blah blah.
There is one thing I know for sure - if the tax code were fair and just it would not be 16,845 pages. Keep it simple stupid. If you can't fit it in one page it is too complicated to be transparent and fair. That is true for every legal document I can think of.

There are lies, damn lies and statistics....right. So the politics in the US are ridiculous right now...there are no statesmen who actually care about integrity and honor..both sides care about spinning numbers and spewing propaganda trying to England people into some kind of nonsensical us vs them instead of Americans thoughtfully and respectfully discussing issues. I am pretty sure that Romney is not a Nazi....regardless of what Obama says. I am pretty sure Obama isn't a Muslim terrorist.

I am also pretty sure that any honest statesman who might be interested in serving our nation would never run for political office because it would make them sick. It makes me sick. Can I just vote for Ron Paul...at least he tells it like it is and wants some transparency!

No comments:

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power