Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving

We had a great thanksgiving...except for the plague!  haha.  Everyone was sick here.  We went to my mom's for dinner and had a delicious turkey, mashed potato dinner.  yum.  Zeb was all over the canberry...his favorite.  Lilly had like one bit of ham and asked what was for dinner an hour later.  So typical!

I have been working nights this week and it hasn't been too bad...I am on my last day of nights (does that make sense?!) right now and then I am off for a week...yeah...actually it is 2 weeks.  Starting tomorrow is the Nutcracker rehearsals and performances.  Lilianna got a pixie haircut a couple of days ago and I am still trying to figure out how I am going to make some sort of ballet bun.  I think I am just going to have to slick it down and hope no one notices there is no bun! haha.

On Friday, we head to Disneyworld...we are driving the bus down with all the kids, my parents and our awesome babysitter for 7 days at the Animal Kingdom lodge.  I am so excited...probably more excited that the kids...I can't believe we leave in less than a week.  woohoo.

Nothing much else going on.  We put up all of our Christmas trees...we have 3 this year...overkill...probably but oh so fun.

Just thought I would throw out a post to say what's up!



No comments:

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power