Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Day after Christmas

I had to head to work today...boohoo.  I was extremely tired.  Not a lot of sleep for the last couple of days and last night I got 3 hours of sleep tops.  The day wasn't as busy at work as I thought it was going to be which was good because I felt so dazed!  Hpoefully tomorrow is the same because I don't foresee a ton of sleep for me tonight either.

I got home around 3pm and we took the kids to Game Stop so they could spend their gift cards graciously given from grandma and poppy!  I kept the little ones (ben, zoe and violet) in the bus while the ds owners looked for games.  I was so please to hear Keith's retelling of the trip.  He told me that Lilianna had been quite a bargain hunter...getting 4 games for her $50 in gift cards..I was impressed.  She got one new one and 3 used ones.  She was by far the thriftiest...apparently she was paying attetion to the Financial Peace U Jr books we bought her..haha!

After gamestop we took Ben and Zoe to walmart to buy a game for their new leap pads.  The kids were very good at the store..when they are good they are very very good...when they are bad...look out!

We had some dinner and played video games, nerf sword fighting and pinball after dinner.  Tomorrow Lily heads to NoLa to stay with her bio dad for 3 1/2 weeks...Lord, please help her to regulate her behavior and keep control of her anxiety and help me when she gets back!  She is excited.  She wants to take her big Santa gift...a metal detector...with her.  I'm not sure that is such a good idea.  It is her present, but I fear it won't make it back in one peice.  Oh well, maybe we will talk her our of it tomorrow.  O is heading back to Bham tomorrow too.  It is going to be quiet around here.  Not too quiet though...Ben can more than make up for 2 kids missing!

No comments:

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power