Sunday, February 3, 2013

snowy sunday

We had a lot of snow here this week and weekend.  I have been working nights for the last week and today starts a 2 week vacation for me.  I just got home from work about 30 minutes ago and I am really enjoying my day.

The drive home was beautiful...everything is covered in snow...the mountains, trees, rocks...it is very pretty.  my house was warm and clean...I cleaned on Friday because Keith had company on Saturday and the house is still somewhat clean...yeah.  The girls are playing in the game room...drawing in an usborne fashion drawing book.  The boys are watching transformers...yes the cartoon series from the 80's/90's.  Keith made pancakes for breakfast so I am devouring the leftovers.  It is a totallay relaxing day. 

No comments:

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power