Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Moving right along...

We officially have our amended !800A approval and we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our dosser from the Chinese Embassy in Washington, DC in order to send it off. I am kind of skeptical that we will get it logged in before Chinese New Year...oh well! I am teaching a class for my homeschool coop in 2 weeks on Chinese New Year...I downloaded some worksheets from Panda Express...haha. I can probably find a better resource. I will have to look around a little bit! Our care package should have made it to Ulysses this week. I was kind of hoping to get a couple of pictures of him receiving it. I guess I am pretty spoiled from my previous adoptions where we had lots of people visiting or bringing the care packages. I am still holding out hope that we might get a picture or two. It would have been fun to examine his expression at seeing the items and getting the photo album and dream about what he was thinking.

No comments:

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power