Friday, February 28, 2014

Waiting and procrastinating!

Just because he is so cute in red! I wonder if he has received our package? He should have received it by now. We were blessed with confirmation when Ulysses received his first package and even got to see a picture on LWB webpage. yeah! We are just waiting for our LOA. I have no idea how long it is going to take. It normally takes a couple of months, but theoretically it will be a lot faster so we can get there before he ages out. I have heard of it taking as little as one week for aging out kiddos. We are one week from LID so I am starting that check my email every hour thing. At the same time, I am not getting anything done around the house that needs to be done. There are rooms to change around and decorate and much shopping to be done. We have to redo the bathroom in the boys' room. We have most of the items we need because we have been planning a redo for some time. There is still lots of planning and researching to be done especially about what we need to plan for and pack for picking up Ulysses. Instead I am being a total lump on a log today. Sitting at the computer and drinking some delicious coffee. I will probably clean the house up the rest of the way and chill out with the kids. On Monday, I resume my hourly email checks!

No comments:

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power