Sunday, April 6, 2014

Han too

He is not very smily or sassy in this picture like a lot of the other ones.  We actually got 2 more pictures, but there are some other boys in the pictures too.  I suspect, they are his two best friends.  He mentioned them in his answers to our 5 questions.

I can't believe that we will be getting ready to pick them up so soon.  We have been working on our summer scout trips and I have to keep reminding myself that we will have our boys home by then.  We are planning our next Disney trip too...yeah!  We will be packed into that bus!  Mostly, I am looking forward to just staying home and getting to know my new sons.  Too bad we don't have a ping pong table - apparently that is Han's favorite game....don't get any ideas Keith!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Sweet boy! Can't wait to 'see' you ALL home together!

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power