Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

I have such a sweet little family. What a joy. Little Violet stumbled into my room around 7 am for an early morning nap with me. Then she quietly got up and a very responsible Zeb got all the little kids breakfast. Zeb and Han walked the dog and everyone stayed quiet so the big girls and I could sleep in. Once I got up, we finished up last week's homework for the little's and the big girls got up and cleaned the kitchen and sent me back to bed to they could make me lunch in bed..since they slept through breakfast. Everyone is just so good to me...yes it is Mother's Day... all of these things are just like every other day I get to be home from work with my family. There are lots of moments filled with chaos, but there are increasingly more time filled with calm. I expect that to change in about 4 months when #10 makes an appearance..so I guess I better take a nap...stat! Happy Mother's day to all you mom's out there like me who feel too lucky to deserve any sort of special day...I am blessed with my gifts every day!

1 comment:

lisa said...

Dear Dr. Mommy
I cam across your blog as I begin my journey of adopting a child from Kyrgyzstan. I did read thru a lot of your blog but I didnt see the agency you used. Is there one or more you recommend?
Thank you!
Lisa

ps your little girl is a doll. God bless.

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power