Monday, December 28, 2015

My fall from Social Media!

I am so blessed to have delivered my 4th bio child on my birthday this year...Sept 1st. A couple of days after we got home from the hospital, I realized that I spend way too much time on the computer. Most of the time was spent sitting on Facebook reading comments about other peoples lives. I certainly like everyone I am friends with on Facebook, but I just have so much in my life, I need to spend time trying to catch up on all of the little things around the house...like feeding all of the kids and maybe giving them a bath once a month (that may be an exaggeration...a slight exaggeration!). The one thing I really, really miss about Facebook, is that I can't look back and see a bunch of pictures I have posted and see what I was doing way back when. So the blog is reborn. I am going to try to keep current and post pictures! In addition to a brand new baby, we are in the process of relocating to the North Myrtle Beach area. I love the beach and I love warm. Last year's coldness was brutal and I am ready to live somewhere that the pool can be open more than 2 months out of the year. So I didn't unfriend anyone...I just unfriended facebook. I truly hope so many of my fb friends are doing well and had an extremely happy holiday season!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I was just thinking of you the other day. I'm soooo happy you're reviving your blog and going to post pictures (ummm....where are they?)! And another move - good for you. Miss you, friend!

Michelle said...

Haha...i am trying. Part of my new years resolution...post more pictures! I am still working out the kinks. Hope u and your family are well!

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power